The health and safety of our clients, caregivers and family members are our #1 priority. We want to reassure you that CCI Home Care is taking all precautions to ensure the safety and well-being of our clients and staff.
- We ensure all staff members are in good health and follow CDC guidelines as well as our company policies and procedures regarding proper hand-hygiene, when and how to wear personal protective equipment, and how to access information should any questions arise.
- Our caregivers have been educated on the Covid-19 virus, what it is, how it spreads and the necessary precautions that should be taken to prevent exposure.
- Steps that must be taken if exposed or even possibly exposed to the Covid-19 virus,
- Mandatory training for staff members regarding the spread of Covid-19 which include infection control, PPE, how to protect our clients, and frequent updates from the CDC as they become available.
How can you help prevent the spread?
- Keep your hands clean, wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. If soap and water are not available use hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face, especially your mouth, eyes, and nose.
- Practice social distancing by staying at least six feet away from another person. Stay at home to decrease your chance of exposure, especially if you have decreased immunity or are sick.
- Clean and disinfect your home, especially objects touched frequently like door knobs, light switches, telephones, countertops etc.
If you have any questions or need home care assistance please contact us today!
Please click the following links for more information.